Hi there;
Dear Diary;
To Whom It May Concern;
There has been traffic to my new art gallery. Some leave salty melting footprints on my painted concrete floors, while others are added to the statistics pages of my website www.rubyhillgallery.com. I have been faithfully sitting patiently waiting for a curious live person to stop in on there way to the local bank or bar. I shiver in my longjohns cleverly hidden under my long skirts and pants that are all a size or two too large. It seams one can burn a lot of calories drinking coffee and freezing all day.
This is where the Blah comes in to my blahg. The facts are dull, but the reality of a new business is that if no one knows you are there, and there is no money coming in, then being comfortably warm is a luxury. Oh, by the way, the locals call tempetures in the 20's "warm".
I am new to blogging and the internet but value its power. On that note I am pleased to insert another's blog that I stumbled across while reviewing my website's stats. You see, I had a visit by, yes, a live person who, yes, found my website, and yes, he is an artist-photographer who does Fine work, and yes, he will be participating in my gallery. He also, very kindly, mentioned Ruby Hill Gallery in his blog. With a link! I need to learn that. Anyway I copy and pasted the information in turn: http://mindlessent.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment