I wanted to start this with some "edgy" font style to make up for the possibly dull content. Unfortunately, the font selection offered did not push the envelope so I am going with Lucida Grande because the name sounds "over the top".
This is my blahg. A real yawn I'm sure.
Currently, I have just opened a business located somewhat off the migration path of the area residents. The business is located in the state of Minnesota, and therefore is both remote and cold this time of year. In order to keep expenses down I layer my clothing and keep the thermostat at 55 degrees. I spend my days drinking coffee and watching for that person who by chance, miracle, intervention by God, finds my beautiful and interesting place of business.
I realize that I could have played it safe and opened a bar or other such establishment, but I have always been partial to underdogs, so I chose to open an art gallery instead. It is true that the towns-folk believe I am "crazy". I'm o.k . with that. It sets me apart from the crowd.